How brain injury can effect a person
It's important to understand that the number, and severity, of problems resulting from a brain injury will differ from person to person.
This makes brain injury complex and difficult to understand.
- Every brain injury is unique.
- The effects of brain injury can be temporary or permanent.
- Brain injury can affect the way a person thinks, feels and behaves.
The effects of brain injury are:
- Extremely varied depending on their cause;
- Difficult to predict;
- Different for each person.