How brain injury can effect a person
People with brain injury often experience difficulties with communicating, thinking, physical functioning and controlling their emotions and behaviour.
It's important to understand that the number, and severity, of problems resulting from a brain injury will differ from person to person.
This makes brain injury complex and difficult to understand.
- Every brain injury is unique.
- The effects of brain injury can be temporary or permanent.
- Brain injury can affect the way a person thinks, feels and behaves.
The effects of brain injury are:
- Extremely varied depending on their cause;
- Difficult to predict;
- Different for each person.